47.50" W 47.00" D 14.50"
Careen modernism diligently forward with the View lighting series. Fashioned to symbolize overflowing vessels of abundance, each View shade cups while simultaneously releasing light to your room. Each shade comes fully adjustable in all directions and is made of steel which is coated white on the inside, and black on the outside. An organic piece with an avant-garde design, surround yourself with this inspiring series that promotes abundance and light-filled optimism. Perfect for modern, contemporary, and transitional environments. Set Includes: One - View Ceiling Fixture
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | MATERIAL: ASSEMBLY REQUIRED STEEL (
Modern Ceiling Fixture Three E26 60W Bulbs (not included) "Steel Frame, Assembly Required" Shade White Inside / Black Outside Shades Adjust in All Directions UL Listed and Approved
Overall Product Dimensions: 47"L x 47.5"W x 14.5"H Shade Dimensions: 10"L x 10"W x 11.5"H Top Plate: 4.5"L x 4.5"W x 1"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.