26.00" W 26.00" D 49.50"
Chart new territory while seated from the comfort of the Veer Drafting Stool. Veer features a form-fitted breathable mesh back and padded waterfall mesh seat to keep your back and thighs posture perfect. Easily adjust the height of Veer's arms to match your seating position and height. Adjust the seat height with a one-touch pneumatic lift with hooded dual-wheel casters to ensure effortless gliding over carpeted offices. Complete with a foot ring and extra tall gas cylinder, Veer is a drafting stool built for the progressive minded. The Veer Drafting Stool is perfect for school, work, or home use. Set Includes: One - Veer Drafting Stool
FINISH & MATERIAL
Blue | Casters: Nylon Base: Nylon Gas lift
90 Degree Flip-Up Arms Tall Drafting Chair Mesh Covered Foam Seat Standing Desk Chair Tall Pneumatic Gas Cylinder Seat Tilt Tension Control Weight Capacity: 331 Pounds
Overall Product Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 42 - 49.5"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 19.5"W x 21.5 - 29.5"H Cushion Thickness: 2.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 18.5"W x 22"H Armrest Dimensions: 10"L x 3"W x 2"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.