60.00" W 2.00" D 40.50"
Imbue your room with the rustic grace of the Modway Serena Vintage Metal Queen Headboard. Complement modern farmhouse decor with solidly constructed vintage styled steel piping and sturdy frame. Serena Queen Headboard comes with a reinforced center ladder beam and non-marking foot caps, and comes designed with whispers of nostalgia and a fluid simplicity that effortlessly enhances modern farmhouse and cottage style decors. Set Includes: One - Serena Queen Steel Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Powder coated steel frame,KD struct
Cottage Style Headboard Powder Coated Steel Frame Strong Tubular Design Non-Marking Foot Caps Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 2"L x 60"W x 40.5"H Headboard Dimensions: 60"W x 40.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.