75.00" W 25.00" D 4.00"
Enjoy reliable comfort with the Modway Relax 4 Tri-Fold Mattress. Complete with a .5 top layer of memory foam, 3.5 of responsive foam, and an ultra-soft removable cover with a non-slip bottom, Relax delivers sound sleep by night and a seating area by day. Unfold Relax in the living room as a play mattress, prop up against the wall to use as an extra lounge chair, or take with your as a portable mattress while camping or traveling. Relax is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The Relax folding mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for Relax to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Relax is a firm tri-fold mattress that delivers comfortable support while accommodating the needs of guests, dorm room friends, and family fun activities. Set Includes: One - Relax 25 x 75 x 4 Tri-Fold Mattress
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.