23.00" W 23.00" D 37.00"
Etiquette presides over the properly styled Prim armless office chair. Modern to the touch, luxurious to the eye, Prim features deep tufted buttons, skilled faux leather upholstery, and elegant trim for added finesse. Prim is height adjustable, swivels to a 360 spin, and comes outfitted with a polished chrome steel base with five dual-wheel nylon casters. Perfect for conference rooms, workstations, or desks, Prim is a modern piece that works admirably to further the finer civilities of life. Set Includes: One - Prim Mid Back Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Nylon casters.leather Nylon armrest
Modern armless office chair Padded faux leather upholstery Polished chrome steel base Five dual-wheel nylon casters "Height adjustable, full swivel" Chair weight capacity: 300 lbs. Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 33 - 37"H Seat Dimensions: 16.5"L x 18"W x 17.5 - 21"H Backrest Dimensions: 15.5 - 17.5"L x 2.5"W x 15.5"H Cushion Thickness: 2.5"H Base Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.