25.00" W 25.00" D 33.50"
Make a striking statement with the Portray Mid Back Office Chair. Boldly designed with an impressive tiled design and sharp look, Portray boats comfortable dense foam padding and a stunning chrome steel frame and base. Featuring five dual wheel casters for enhanced stability and easy mobility over hardwood or carpeted surfaces, Portray is an exquisite example of what a modern office chair should be. Complete with tilt tension control and one-touch height adjustment, Portray is perfect for the progressive, inspired office setting. Set Includes: One - Portray Mid Back Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Radius 320MM five star chrome steel
Sleek Modern Mid Back Office Chair Chrome Aluminum Frame Padded Vinyl Upholstery Five Dual-Wheel Nylon Casters "Height Adjustable, Full Swivel" Chair Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Tension Knob / Assembly Required.
Overall Product Dimensions: 25"L x 25"W x 30.5 - 33.5"H Seat Dimensions: 18.5"L x 19.5 - 22.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 18.5"L x 22.5"W x 26.5 - 29.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 19"L x 3"W x 12.5"H Base Dimensions: 25"L x 25"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.