19.00" W 23.50" D 36.00"
Update your décor with the Oblige Dining Side Chair. Boasting soft velvet polyester upholstery, fine nailhead trim, no sag spring support, comfortable padded cushion, and solid natural wood frame, Oblige is a chair overflowing in both quality and design. Complete with non-marketing foot caps, introduce a refreshing modern farmhouse look with this solidly made dining chair. Nailhead Trim Color: Ivory - Antique Copper, Other Colors - Polished Silver Accent. Set Includes: One - Oblige Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Navy | Bandage and snaking spring, 53lbs/m
Elegant Modern Dining Side Chair Dense Foam Padding for Comfort Fine Nailhead Trim Solid Natural Wood Legs Non-Marking Foot Caps Velvet Polyester Fabric Upholstery Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 23.5"L x 19"W x 36"H Seat Dimensions: 19.5"L x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 2"L x 17"W x 17"H Cushion Thichkness: 5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.