60.00" W 96.00" D 0.50"
Make a sophisticated statement with the Marja Moroccan Trellis Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant lattice design, Marja is a soft machine-woven polyester microfiber rug that offers wide-ranging support and an exquisitely plush and cozy feeling underfoot. Complete with a jute fabric bottom, Marja enhances traditional and contemporary modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a stylish trellis design with a high density weave, this non-shedding area rug is the perfect addition to a living room, bedroom, entryway, kitchen, dining room, or family room. Marja is a family-friendly stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floors with this carefree decor update for your home. Set Includes: One - Marja Moroccan Trellis 5x8 Area Rug
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown and Gray | polyester
Moroccan Trellis Area Rug Tight Low Pile Weave Protect Floors From Traffic/Furniture Gripping Jute Fabric Underside 100% Polyester Microfiber Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean High Density / Machine-Woven
Overall Product Dimensions: 96"L x 60"W x 0.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.