3.50" W 78.50" D 23.00"
Refresh a kid's bedroom or college dorm with the Keira Twin Headboard. This elegant twin headboard makes a luxe statement with its channel tufting, velvet texture, and chic squared profile. Boasting a modern design with timeless appeal, this upholstered headboard is covered in soft performance velvet made of stain-resistant polyester and features a solid wood and particleboard construction thats durable and long-lasting. Lean back and relax while reading or watching TV in bed with the dense foam padding on this upholstered twin headboard. Fits twin size beds. Set Includes: One - Keira Twin Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | L Pad Polyfoam Polyfoam
Contemporary Modern Headboard Vertical Striped Channel Tufting Performance Velvet Polyester Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Solid Wood and Particleboard Frame Dense Foam Padding Mounts in Four Positions
Overall Product Dimensions: 3.5"L x 39.5"W x 43.5 - 55.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.