80.00" W 60.00" D 6.00"
Enjoy sound sleep with the Kate 6 Innerspring Mattress. The go-to choice for reliability, innerspring provides consistent support without the sink and sag of foam and air mattresses. Featuring a gray fabric fire-resistant barrier that has been tested to ensure it meets safety standards, Kate also comes with a padded quilt fabric top and felt liners both above and below the springs for a smooth and even feel. Kate ships conveniently compressed and rolled in a portable box for easy delivery and fun-to-watch setup. Experience the firm yet cushioning support night after night with the Kate Innerspring Mattress. Set Includes: One - Kate 6" Queen Mattress
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | Quilting: knitted fabric 100% Polye
A padded polyester quilt top 0.4 cushioning foam layer 5.2 integrated innerspring unit Felt liners above/below innerspring Fire resistant polyester barrier Vacuum-packed new from the factory Mattress Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 60"L x 80"W x 6"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.