29.50" W 29.50" D 94.50"
A statement piece with vintage modern appeal, the Gravitate Rustic Oak Wood Globe Pendant Light Chandelier creates layers of depth in your space with three lights encased in curved strips of oak wood, a black lacquered metal light fixture, and brass accent iron metal buckles. Hanging from a 57.1" metal chain with flush wall mount, this wooden orb pendant light makes a striking addition to the rustic, farmhouse, cottage, or industrial style dining room, bedroom, entryway, and living room. This extra large globe pendant light requires three E12 25W light bulbs (not included). Set Includes: One - Gravitate Globe Pendant Light Chandelier
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | Metal+solid wood+metal net; matt bl
Rustic Globe Pendant Light Chandelier Distressed Oak Wood Construction 57.1" Hanging Metal Chain Black Lacquered Metal Light Fixture Three E12 25W Bulbs (Not Included) UL Listed and Approved Requires Professional Installation
Overall Product Dimensions: 29.5"L x 29.5"W x 94.5"H Cord Length: 57"L
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.