29.00" W 29.00" D 39.50"
Center your focus with a blaze of light designed to illuminate spacious rooms and event areas. Whether you create a festive atmosphere with colorful or classic white bulbs, Gamut brightens every corner in this contemporary chandelier brimming with endless possibilities. The chrome-plated steel base lends additional shine and sparkle to this eye-catching ceiling fixture. Cord adjusts from 23.5 to 31.5. Set Includes: One - Gamut Chandelier
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | Steel, Chrome plated, bulb type E26
Mid-Century Modern Chandelier Chrome Plated Steel Fits 20 (E26) 25 Watt Bulbs 23.5 - 31.5 Adjustable Cord 23.5 Metal Connector Post UL Listed and Approved Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 29"L x 29"W x 39.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.