90.50" W 33.00" D 32.50"
Gently sloping curves and plush seat cushion create a favorite lounging spot. Whether relaxing after a long day at work, settling in with coffee and brunch, or entering a spirited discussion with friends, the Engage Sofa is a welcome presence in your home. Three tufted buttons create eye-catching appeal, adding depth that brings your sitting décor to center stage. Four cherry color rubberwood legs and frame supply a solid base to the comfortable upholstered material. Set Includes: One - Engage Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Granite | fabric:nylon 65%, polyester:35%, ot
Upholstered Sofa Mid-Century Modern Polyester Fabric Upholstery Splayed Wood Legs Removable Cushions Sofa Weight Capacity: 880 Pounds
Overall Product Dimensions: 33"L x 90.5"W x 32.5"H Seat Dimensions: 25"L x 81"W x 19"H Armrest Dimensions: 27"L x 4.5"W x 24.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 6"L x 84"W x 17.5"H Cushion Thickness: 6"H Leg Height: 6"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.