84.00" W 36.50" D 35.50"
End the rule of unjust sovereignties that wage a useless war for your interiors. Empress leaves the would-be heiress of holistic furnishings in the dust with a design that rivals any competitor. Empress is heralded with deeply tufted buttons, plush cushions, and armrests that convey that perfect air of nobility. The solid wood legs come with plastic glides to prevent floor scratching, and the fine fabric upholstery leaves the recipients feeling richly rewarded. Set Includes: One - Empress Chaise
FINISH & MATERIAL
Granite | Seat cushion:22kg/m3 density foam 7
Mid-Century Right Bumper Chaise Deeply Tufted Buttons Fine Polyester Upholstery Plastic Foot Glides Solid Wood Legs Some Assembly Required Maximum Weight Capacity: 660
Overall Product Dimensions: 36.5"L x 84"W x 35"H Floor to Top of Seat: 19"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.