67.00" W 35.50" D 30.50"
Sale the tide of elegance with Coast. Buoyed with exquisite deep button tufting and fine trim, Coast comes upholstered in polyester with a walnut stained wood leg base with non-marking foot glides. Solidly made with exceptional support, Coast features dense foam cushioning, removable seat covers for easy cleaning and generous seating space. Combining mid-century style with ageless nobility, the Coast armchair is perfect for modern and eclectic living rooms, lounge spaces, and reception areas. Set Includes: Two - Coast Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | seat cushion:28kg/M3 density foam b
Rubberwood Walnut Stained Legs Non-Marking Foot Caps Removable Zippered Cushion Covers 100% Polyester Material Dense Foam Padding Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 35.5"L x 33.5"W x 30.5"H Overall Armchair Dimensions: 35.5"L x 33.5"W x 30.5"H Seat Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 18"H Armrest Height: 25.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 11.5"H Armrest Dimension: 6"W x 7.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 6.5"H Base Dimension: 36.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.