89.00" W 47.00" D 34.00"
Express yourself with the exquisitely detailed Bridge Wicker Rattan Outdoor Patio Sectional Sofa Set. Made from elegant tone-on-tone gray rattan with a distressed chic design, Bridge Patio Furniture Collection features a durable powder-coated aluminum frame, non-marking foot caps, tempered glass top coffee table, and all-weather cushions. Bridge is an Outdoor Patio Furniture Set that works well with contemporary patios, backyards, and poolside areas, and is built to last you through many enjoyable moments together with the company. Set Includes: One - Bridge Cofee Table One - Bridge Loveseat Two - Bridge Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray Beige | density foam fabric Plastic foot pa
Outdoor Conversation Set UV Resistant Synthetic PE Rattan Powder Coated Aluminum Frame Non-Marking Plastic Foot Caps Dense Foam Cushion Padding All-Weather Fabric Cushion Covers Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 47"L x 89"W x 34"H Overall Armchair Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W x 34"H Overall Loveseat Dimensions: 24"L x 43"W x 34"H Overall Coffee Table Dimensions: 18"L x 36"W x 19"H Seat Dimensions: 18.5"L x 19"W x 3"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.