47.50" W 78.00" D 30.00"
Deliberately implement down-to-earth aesthetics with the Drive industrial modern oval dining table. Fashioned on a cast iron pedestal base, the oval pine top is braced in a rim of iron to connote progress amidst rustic conditions. In contrast to the standard four-legged tables, the single stand variety has been gaining popularity over the past 60 years. Now with the resurgence of industrial modernism, the warehouse of yesteryear comes remodeled into its present stance as an artform. Set Includes: One - Drive 78" Oval Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown | SEAT CUSHION:28kg/M3 DENSITY FOAM B
Industrial Modern Oval Dining Table Pine Wood Top with Iron Rim Stained But Not Sealed Wood Cast Iron Pedestal Base Non-Marking Floor Pads Actual wood color may vary
Overall Product Dimensions: 78"L x 47.5"W x 30"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.