160.50" W 54.50" D 31.50"
Harbor your greatest expectations with this luxurious solid teak wood outdoor set. Marina has a seating arrangement perfect for every member of your crew as you breathe the fresh, crisp air of a day spent with friends and family. Known for its natural ability to withstand extreme weather conditions, teak is the wood selection of choice for long-lasting outdoor furnishings. Now you can enjoy Marinas durable construction and all-weather cushions, alongside a modern design that persistently looks new and welcoming. Zoom in on the product image before you, and see the exquisite texture and detail for yourself. Set Includes: One - Marina Teak Coffee Table One - Marina Teak Sofa Two - Marina Teak Armchair Two - Marina Teak Ottoman Two - Marina Teak Side Table
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.