26.50" W 26.50" D 40.50"
Welcome to a new era in functional comfort. The Edge office chair combines old time charm with cutting edge ergonomics to deliver one comprehensive seating experience. Every feature imaginable in a chair is available as soon as you sit down. This is a chair that you can conform to behave exactly how you need it. The Edge Office Chair giving you the comfort you need when you need it most. Set Includes: One - Edge Office Chair with Mesh seat and white frame
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Base-nylon / Cushion-foam,wooden /
Sleek Mesh Back Sponge Seat Covered in Mesh Fabric Seat Tilt with Tension Control Adjustable Seat Height Padded Flip-up Arms White Nylon frame and base Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 26.5"L x 26.5"W x 37 - 40.5"H Seat Dimensions: 19.5"L x 19.5"W x 18.5 - 22"H Backrest Dimensions: 1"W x 18.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 25"L x 2.5"W x 26.5 - 30.5"H Base Dimensions: 13.5"L x 13.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.