35.00" W 39.50" D 30.00"
Distill organic mid-century charm with Chance Upholstered Fabric Armchair. Clean lines and flared arms add intrigue to the elegant silhouette, as the broad, oversized profile offers up a comfortable place to rest and relax. Finely upholstered in soft polyester fabric, Chance features plush, dense foam padding, removable cushions for easy cleaning with machine-washable cushion covers, a solid wood frame with tapered legs, and plastic non-marking foot caps. Update your living room, lounge area, apartment or small living space with this low profile contemporary armchair perfect for all casual seating needs. Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: One - Chance Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray | Rubber wood frame, Seat Cushion: 28
Mid-Century Modern Armchair Soft Polyester Fabric Upholstery Dense Foam Padded Cushions Machine Washable Covers Solid Rubberwood Frame Some Assembly Required Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 39.5"L x 35"W x 30"H Seat Dimensions: 23"L x 23.5"W x 16"H Armrest Dimensions: 35"L x 2.5"W x 24 - 25"H Backrest Height: 30"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.