60.00" W 80.00" D 10.00"
Indulge in deeper, more restorative sleep with the Aveline 10 Queen Mattress. Topped with breathable gel-infused memory foam to keep your body climate steady and cool, this mattress dissipates body heat with abundant ventilation while quickly conforming to your weight and position for ultimate comfort. Sleep restfully with an open-cell memory foam mattress that relieves pressure points and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses. Reducing bounce between two sleepers, this cooling memory foam mattress is an ideal mattress for couples. Aveline is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The mattress ships directly to your doorstep. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit diamond patterned cover. Box spring or foundation is optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart. Set Includes: One - Modway Mattress
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | 3" 3lb blue gel infused memory foam
3 Gel-Infused Memory Foam 7" Dense Polyurethane Memory Foam Foam Is CertiPUR-US® Certified Cooling Open Cell Ventilation Stretch Knit Zipper Removable Cover Box Spring Or Foundation Optional Compressed And Vacuum-Sealed In Box
Overall Product Dimensions: 80"L x 60"W x 10"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.