38.00" W 68.00" D 30.00"
Weave conversational threads into a rollicking good time with Aura 68 Outdoor Patio Dining Table. Aura is a patio dining table that comes with a synthetic gray-on-gray tone wicker rattan weave and a powder-coated aluminum frame that delivers a softly versatile outdoor collection that shifts to meet the needs of the moment. Complete with height adjustable foot caps and a tempered glass top, Aura Outdoor Dining Table will make your outdoor spot the focal point of good memories and festive gatherings while enhancing your patio, backyard or poolside arena. Accommodates six people. Set Includes: One - Aura 68" Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | Black and adjustable PP foot pad;
Outdoor Patio Dining Table Gray Synthetic PE Wicker Rattan Powder Coated Aluminum Frame Tempered Glass Top Water and UV Resistant Height Adjustable Foot Caps Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 68"L x 38"W x 30"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.