63.50" W 88.50" D 47.00"
Complement your bedroom decor with the inspired, organic design of the Arwen Collection. This bedroom set features durable MDF wood, wipe clean walnut veneer, with an intricately striped walnut and natural wood grain veneer pattern. The Arwen Queen Platform Bed comes with twelve poplar wood slats that eliminate the need for a box spring, a reinforced center beam with three center wood support legs, wood headboard supports, and two angled metal corner legs with non-marking foot caps. Arwen nightstand, dresser, and chest come with easy glide, full-extension drawers, and spacious storage space. Perfect for farmhouse, rustic, industrial, mid-century, tropical and contemporary modern homes, Arwen is a top quality master or guest bedroom set. The platform bed supports up to 2,205 lbs. Set Includes: One - Arwen Queen Rustic Wood Bed
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut | CARB P2 MDF, CARB P2 poplar slats,
Rustic Wood Bedroom Set Durable MDF Construction Striped Wood Grain Veneer Black Lacquered Metal Hardware Full-Extension Drawers Non-Marking Foot Caps Bed Weight Capacity: 2205 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 88.5"L x 63.5"W x 47"H Floor to Top of Bed frame: 15.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.