22.00" W 19.50" D 38.50"
Revel in vintage charm and modern comfort on the Maisonette Fabric Dining Side Chair Set of 2. Featuring vertical channel tufting along the backrest and subtle piped trim along the frame, these dining chairs are a pleasing blend of old world French style and rustic aesthetics that pair beautifully in vintage or modern farmhouse decors. Upholstered in a versatile polyester linen textured fabric, this dining chair set grants a premium seating experience with dense foam padding. This dining chair set rests atop non-marking foot pins and is crafted with sturdy rubberwood with a weathered finish. Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Maisonette French Vintage Tufted Fabric Dining Side Chairs
FINISH & MATERIAL
Beige | Rubber wood + elastic webbing, 100%
Tufted Dining Side Chairs - Set of 2 Polyester Fabric Upholstery Dense Foam Padding Solid Rubberwood Frame Non-Marking Foot Pins Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 22"L x 19.5"W x 38.5"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 19.5"W x 19.5"H Backrest Height: 19"H Cushion Thichkness: 3"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.