71.00" W 40.00" D 38.00"
If you love the idea of a luxe look that won't break the bank, make yourself comfortable with this alluring walnut brown loveseat. Designed to look like the real thing, it's wrapped in a practical faux leather loaded with natural tonal variation and a soft hand feel. Appealing to a contemporary taste, its jumbo stitching, tufted styling and pillow top armrests are indulgently comfortable, with a streamlined look that tops off the high-end aesthetic made for everyday living.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Fabric | Faux Leather
Carton Weight =127Bls, L= 41", W=71" H= 41"
Arm height 25" | Distance between arms 46" | Seat depth 22" | Seat height 19" | Top of cushion to top of back 19" | Leg height 3" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32"
Corner-blocked frame;Attached back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Polyester/polyurethane upholstery;Jumbo stitching; tufted details;Flared pillow top arms;Exposed feet with faux wood finish;Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support;Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.