60.00" W 28.13" D 30.63"
Work the latest trend in casual farmhouse living with this home office desk. Elements include distinctive cross brace with stretcher styling and a wire brushed gray-brown finish thats so easy on the eyes. Making this home office desk all the more unique: a faux bluestone inset on the desk top for a mixed media twist. Three smooth-gliding drawers with brushed nickel-tone pulls help keep you organized and on task.
Made of white oak veneers, wood and engineered wood;Desk top with faux bluestone inset;Wire brushed gray-brown finish;3 smooth-gliding drawers;Brushed nickel-tone hardware;Assembly required
Made with select hardwood solids and White Oak veneer in a wire brushed gray brown finish. Tops feature a faux bluestone inset for a mixed material story. Casual farmhouse look. Desk features cross brace end panel legs with 3 drawers for functionality. Brushed nickel hardware. Low bookcase has sliding barn door hardware and can be combined with a three tiered open bookcase hutch.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.