59.50" W 79.00" D 5.00"
Support your mattress with a stylish low profile black queen foundation. Its beautifully quilted side panels easily coordinate with other mattresses. Built with durability in mind, solid wood construction includes support bars for extra support, kiln dried wood cross members for a stable support surface and vertical beams for additional stability. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, from gel hybrid to memory foam. The foundations low profile is an excellent choice for those who do not like to sleep high off the ground or want to get in and out of bed comfortably. Plus, if you prefer a plush pillow top mattress with a lowered height, this is the foundation for you.
5-inch height with solid wood construction and corner supports;3 long solid wood support bars strengthen profile;Nonskid top;100% polyester microfiber quilted sides;Polyester/rayon underside;Impact-protected edges: plastic;Mattress sold separately;State recycling fee may apply
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.