75.00" W 79.00" D 17.50"
Life may be full of compromises, but with this luxury plush pillow top mattress you dont have to sacrifice the soft touch you love for the deep down support your body needs. Taking the hybrid mattress to a higher level, this technologically advanced mattresswith a 2,500 total coil countblends 1.5" individually wrapped nano coils with an 8" pocketed coil system for superior support, pressure relief and responsiveness. Layering four types of high-density foamsincluding 2" memory foam and luxury soft contour foamthis hybrid luxury plush pillow top mattress really is the stuff dreams are made of. All you have to give up is tossing and turning.
Comfort level: luxury plush pillow top;1.5" high-density luxury soft contour foam;2" high-density gel memory foam;1.5" nano coil system (crafted with 1,872 individual coils);3" five-zone high-density support foam;1" high-density base foam;8" pocketed coil system (with 720 coils) includes Ashley Edge support;Over 2,500 total coil count;Power base compatible;10-year limited warranty (Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details);Foundation/box spring sold separately;State recycling fee may apply
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.