22.00" W 17.00" D 27.00"
Satisfying your taste for tradition, this nightstand sports serene sophistication. Forever classic design detailsinlaid panels, silvertone patina hardware and bun feetare so easy to love. Burnished light gray finish elevates the look with modern sensibility. Drawer and open cubby space beautifully accommodate your bedside storage needs.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;Silvertone patina hardware;Single smooth-gliding drawer with dovetail construction;Top drawer felt-lined;Open storage space;Assembly required
Made with select Birch veneers and hardwood solids. Burnished light gray finish. Drawers feature a silver-tone patina color knob and back plate. Dovetail drawer construction. Drawer interior with color finish. Ball bearing drawer glide. Felt drawer bottoms on select drawers. Beveled mirror. Both the sleigh headboards (77/78) or panel headboards (57/58) can use either storage footboards (74/98 and 76/99) and panel footboards (54/96 and 56/97). Choose from a timeless storage sleigh bed design, offered in twin or full size. The twin over full bunk bed has underbed storage.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.