3.00" W 61.50" D 30.50"
Infuse your master bedroom or guest bedroom with the vintage modern elegance and glam deco style of the Kristin Performance Velvet Full/Queen Headboard. Featuring luxe velvet texture, an arched shape, nailhead trim, and a pleated design, this full or queen size headboard is a beautiful update. Upholstered in soft, stain-resistant performance velvet, this padded headboard offers supportive comfort while sitting up in bed resting, relaxing, reading, or watching TV. A beautiful backdrop for a variety of bedding styles, this adjustable headboard fits almost any full or queen bed with its three mounting positions. Assembly required. Set Includes: One - Kristin Pleated Full/Queen Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Dusty Rose | Plywood / MDF/LVL, 100% polyester
Pleated Full/Queen Headboard Performance Velvet Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Nailhead Trim Dense Foam Padding 3 Mounting Positions Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 3"L x 61.5"W x 30.5"H Headboard Dimensions: 3"L x 61.5"W x 50 - 58"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.