25.50" W 19.00" D 35.50"
Inspire retro design and modern style in your dining room with the Indulge Channel Tufted Dining Chairs. Mid-century inspired channel tufting flows effortlessly into the matte black stainless steel sled base of this dining accent chair set of two. Covered in soft polyester fabric, these upholstered chairs are complete with dense foam padding creating a comfortable, supportive place to sit while dining. Bring contemporary style to your living space, dining room, lounge area, or home office with this dining chair set. Includes non-marking foot caps. Chair Weight Capacity: 330 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Indulge Channel Tufted Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray | 0.5inT plywood +2 layer foam with 1
Channel Tufted Dining Chairs - Set of 2 Soft Fabric Upholstery Matte Black Stainless Steel Frame Sled Base Dense Foam Padding Non-Marking Foot Caps Chair Weight Capacity: 330 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 25.5"L x 19"W x 35.5"H Seat Dimensions: 25.5"L x 19"W x 18.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 3"L x 19"W x 17.5"H Leg Height: 14"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.