29.76" W 15.83" D 45.08"
This chest of drawers is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. Luxe finish adds a slightly modern touch. Five smooth-glide drawers beautifully accommodate your wardrobe.
Made of engineered wood;Antiqued pewter-tone hardware;5 smooth-operating drawers;Louis Philippe-style moulding;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Louis Philippe styling. Trendy replicated black paint. Shapely top mouldings on the case pieces. Antiqued pewter color metal hardware complementing the Louis style. Side roller glide drawer system for smooth operating drawers. Curvaceous footboard panel caped with an elegant sleigh rail. B128-122 stool is covered with a woven polyester fabric. Features cabriole style legs with two small accessory drawers and oval swivel mirror. B128-122 stool dimension: 17"W x 12"D x 18"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.