60.25" W 19.00" D 80.25"
Refined elegance is exemplified in the design of the Marston Collection. With three available table options, there is a perfect match for your home – a double pedestal base rises to support the clipped-corner rectangular tabletop of the 96-inch table, the oval topped pedestal table, and the counter height display base table – are each flanked by chairs that feature turned front legs and nail head accent, along with a neutral tone fabric that covers the seats and backs. In support of the collection are the functional china and server. Featuring drawer and door storage, each with oval bale pull and knob hardware, you can be assured of plentiful space in which to stow or display your tabletop décor. The server also features a black melamine laminated top.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.