20.00" W 16.50" D 18.75"
Step out onto the red carpet in front of the flashbulbs of paparazzi cameras, and picture yourself in the glamour and drama that is the inspiration for the Hollywood Swank collection. Hollywood Swank brings the influence of movie premieres to life with mirrors, tufted leather accents, and mirrored panels available in two finishes including Platinum, and Polished Stainless, which allows you to choose the right color for every piece for your home. The quality and attention to detail is masterfully evidenced throughout the bedroom, which features a wing shaped headboard that is adorned with a crystal button tufted upholstery, unique drawer fronts, and a swivel lingerie chest that cannot be found elsewhere. The four finishes of the collection are enhanced by the alligator vinyl wraps, which create an intriguing visual display.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.