59.00" W 79.00" D 14.00"
Sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights and get a head and foot massage with the queen adjustable power base. Sleep is taken to a whole new level with adjustable head and feet. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Raise your legs to increase blood circulation and relieve pressure on your lower back. Raise your upper body too and sit up in bed for better breathing, essential for those who snore or experience acid reflux. Need something more? Maximize comfort with a zoned massage feature found on the remote that allows you to massage upper or lower body or both at the same time. Plus, use the helpful under-bed lighting feature to softly illuminate the floor so you can get around in the dark. Two USB ports are available for connecting electronicswhat a plus for convenience.
Head and foot adjustable;Wireless backlight remote control;Compatible with the MotoSleep App;Head and foot massage;2 memory programmable positions;Undercarriage lighting;2 USB power ports;All steel frame;Quick set up;Low profile, foldable design;Adjustable legs;Compatible with all memory foam, wrapped coil, and hybrid mattresses;3-year non-prorated warranty
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.