16.00" W 24.00" D 23.00"
What a fresh interpretation of country classic style. Inspired by American farmhouse craftsmanship, but with an elevated sensibility, this chairside end table blends distinctive details such as turned post accents and raised door fronts for a substantial look that feels right at home. Those who appreciate rustic character should take note of the tables thick crown moulding, beautified with a vintage two-tone finish. A small flip lid located on the top conceals a power outlet and USB ports to keep electronics charged up and close at hand
FINISH & MATERIAL
White;Black/Gray | Wood Products and Other
Carton Weight =46.3Bls, L= 20.3", W=26.8" H= 20.3"
Made of pine wood, pine veneer and engineered wood;Two-tone finish; distressed weathered gray top with distressed vintage white base;Antiqued iron-tone hardware;Cabinet door reveals single fixed shelf;110V power supply with dual USB charging port;Power cord included; UL Listed;Minor assembly required, simply lay flat and attach feet
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.