64.00" W 21.00" D 40.00"
The Grand Isle Collection by American Drew is a perfect transitional retreat for those who are looking for elegant modernity, but at the same time casual and warm flair in their home furnishing. The Grand Isle Collection will perfectly fit any type of houses, vacation homes or even small size condos. It’s carefully crafted of maple, burl ash solids and Veneers that offer high quality casual up-to-date transitional style furniture sets with multiple options for any room of the home. The amber finish adds a warm overtone with subtle dark burnished accents that make the natural, soft distressing show through the whole transitional collection. The remarkable transitional design elements that are used in the Grand Isle Collection by American Drew include carved and shaped Pilasters, striking woven drawer fronts and louver Motif. They are all adding a higher look to this transitional collection, as well as the custom designed hardware in aged brass color finish. The Grand Isle Collection by American Drew offers you outstanding transitional furniture with beautiful finish for you house.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.