48.00" W 26.00" D 18.00"
Urban living is defined as surrounding oneself in a modern environment, refurbished building or studio/loft. A natural feeling created by the living space as well as the furnishings that attribute to it. The essence of the urban living furniture is its unique ability to fit many different styles-Rustic, casual, contemporary-A mixture of materials with distressed finishes and textured fabrics. The Gateway group with its weathered grey finish and casual design will go beautiful with most any living room upholstery. The drawers make great storage space for remotes and magazines.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Weathered Gray Finish | Pine Veneers w/ Powder Coated Metal Tubing
| Cocktail Table Features 2 Drawers | Solid Pine | Tube Metal Legs | Fully Stained Interior Drawers | Metal Drawer Glides | Groove Lines On Top Create Plank Top Look | Solid Tops & Drawer Fronts
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.