42.00" W 42.00" D 36.00"
Crafted with a durable melamine surface, this counter-height dining set delivers high style with substance. Replicated wood grain top in dark charcoal raises the bar on casually cool dining. Sleek yet sturdy legs in a matte black finish heighten the contemporary appeal. Add the comfort of cushioned bar stools covered in a textured faux leather upholstery and youll find plenty of reasons to linger a little longer at mealtime.
Set includes counter height dining table and 4 upholstered bar stools;Table made of wood and engineered wood;Tabletop surface made of melamine with replicated wood grain texture;Two-tone finish; dark charcoal gray and matte black;Barstools with French black faux leather upholstery with wood frame in matte black finish;Seats 4;Assembly required
Casual contemporary styling with a two-tone finish scheme. Table tops feature a durable Melamine surface with a replicated dark charcoal gray wood grain. Table bases, chair and counter stool frames are finished in a flat black color. Fully upholstered chair and counter stool is covered with a textured faux leather in a French black coloration. D161-225 chair dimensions: 17"W x 22"D x 38"H. D161-223 chair dimensions: 19"W x 22"D x 39"H.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.