38.00" W 40.00" D 43.00"
This power recliner might look crisp, clean and lean, but its packed with technologically advanced features that truly elevate the art of relaxation. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman four inches higher than traditional recliners (23" off the floor) for better blood flow from your legs to your heart. With the touch of a button, let the stress of the day float away care of an air massage system (with three pampering settings)or get warm and toasty thanks to a heated seat element. While ultra streamlined, this designer recliner doesnt cut corners when it comes to quality. The seating area and armrests are upholstered in genuine leather for incomparable comfortwhere it counts. Crosshatch stitching adds fashion-forward flair.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Fabric | Faux Leather
Extended Ottoman;Heat;Massage;Power Reclining;Reclining;USB Port/Charger
Carton Weight =139Bls, L= 33.5", W=37.38" H= 33.5"
Arm height 25.5" | Seat width 25.38" | Seat depth 21" | Seat height 20.63" | Reclined footrest height 26.63" | Distance between recliner and wall 6" | Fully reclined height 31" | Fully reclined length 67.75"
One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in;Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use;Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave (with automatic 20-minute shutoff feature);Heat in the seat element (with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature);Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to 23" off the floor for improved blood flow);Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.