88.00" W 39.00" D 40.00"
When you curl up in the Edmar power reclining sofa with adjustable headrest, you won't want to get up. It has genuine leather throughout the seating areas, and a neutral brown chocolate hue that pairs up comfortably with most color schemes. This cozy sofa will be your go-to spot for watching TV, reading, or just closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep. Perfectly positioned cushions and overstuffed pillow top arms allow unparalleled relaxation. With a look that turns heads, this reclining sofa has an extended ottoman to enhance comfort, and an adjustable headrest for a primo view of the TV even when you're fully reclined.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown/Beige | Leather Match | Leather
Jumbo Stitch;Extended Ottoman;USB Port/Charger;Power Reclining
Carton Weight =248Bls, L= 34", W=88" H= 34"
Seat height 21" | Fully reclined length 68" | Distance between recliner and wall 4" | Footrest height 19" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery 32" |
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary;One-touch power control with adjustable positions;Easy View power adjustable headrests;USB charging station;Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat;Attached back and seat cushions;Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort;High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber;100% top-grain leather throughout the seating areas and armrests;High-quality faux leather covers remaining areas;Power cord included; UL Listed
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.