21.69" W 15.35" D 53.94"
When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this narrow bedroom chest. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
Made of engineered wood with replicated grain;5 smooth-gliding drawers;Drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic;Dark-tone industrial hardware;Small Space Solution;Includes tipover restraint device
Burnt orange and teal colors accent a brown rustic finish in a replicated woodgrain with authentic touch. Large scaled dark colored handles. Cases feature a framed front and pilasters. All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) feature decorative matte black sconce lights. Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers. All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. Drawers lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look. Slim profile dual USB chargers located on the back of the night stand top and the side of the headboards. All side storage options (50,150,60,160) requires the use of the B100-11, B100-12, B100-13 or the B100-14 roll slats. All under bed storage units (50,150,60,160) accommodates to 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bins. LED lights accent bookcase headboards (63,65,69,85). All beds have a panel footboard (52,84,54,56) and storage footboard option (52S,84S,54S, 56S). Queen (65) and king (69) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31 or B100-66 respectively. Twin (63) and full (85) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.