60.00" W 14.80" D 24.33"
Make this TV stand with fireplace option the center of attention with its urban eclectic style. Its rustic finish over a replicated pine grain creates an authentic natural look for your home entertainment area. You'll love its functionality. Open and closed-door storage with adjustable shelving accommodates media needs.
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multi Gray | Wood Products and Other
Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch. Cases feature contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish. The EW0200-268 is compatible with the W100-101 LED fireplace insert. TV stand (268) and piers (124) include an adjustable/removable shelf. Assembly required.
Carton Weight =96Bls, L= 17.5", W=66.25" H= 17.5"
Made with engineered wood and decorative laminate;Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch;Pulls in antiqued gunmetal finish;Center open storage area;2 side storage areas with cabinet doors;3 adjustable/removable shelves;Cutouts for wire management;Compatible with W100-101 electric fireplace insert (sold separately);Assembly required
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.