85.00" W 79.00" D 26.00"
Bring the imagery of waves crashing against the shore to a master bedroom or guest suite with the Current Performance Velvet King Platform Bed. Putting a modern twist on a classic scalloped design, the king headboard of this platform bed features luxe texture and a silhouette inspired by the ocean waves while dense padding offers a supportive place to sit back and relax while sitting up in bed. Covered in stain-resistant performance velvet, this upholstered bed frame is a sturdy mattress foundation for memory foam, innerspring, latex, and hybrid mattresses. Eliminating the need for a box spring, the MDF frame of this king bed is complete with a wood slat support system crafted with poplar for lasting durability and support. This slatted bed frame rests on black wood legs with non-marking foot caps and includes a reinforced center beam with two support legs for enhanced stability. Assembly required. Weight Capacity: 800 lbs. Set Includes: One - Athena King/California King Headboard One - Reign King Platform Bed Frame
FINISH & MATERIAL
Teal | Plywood / MDF/LVL, Yuhua polyster f
King Platform Bed Stain-Resistant Performance Velvet Wood Slat Support System Reinforced Center Beam and Support Legs Black Wood Legs With Non-Marking Caps Assembly Required Bed Frame Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 85"L x 79"W x 26"H Overall Headboard Dimensions: 2.5"L x 78.5"W x 26"H Overall Bed Frame Dimensions: 82.5"L x 79"W x 12"H Headboard Dimensions: 1"L x 79"W x 12"H Side Rail Dimensions: 81"L x 78"W x 12"H Footboard Dimensions: 1"L x 79"W x 12"H Side Rail Thickness: 1"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.