53.15" W 74.41" D 12.00"
Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this hybrid innerspring full mattress. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. Hypoallergenic material is ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate undisturbed sleepnot to mention peace of mind. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap, and unroll. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
Comfort level: ultra plush;.75" high density gel memory foam lumbar support;1.5" high density super soft quilt foam;1" upholstery grade comfort support foam;2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils;Individual power packed wrapped coils;10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible;Foundation/box spring available, sold separately;State recycling fee may apply;Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details;Hypoallergenic: made from materials that dont trigger allergies;Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.