90.00" W 85.50" D 31.50"
Turn your outdoor space into a sweet retreat with this 4-piece outdoor sectional. High style crafted for low-maintenance living, this decidedly clean and contemporary outdoor furniture set entices in an easy-breezy gray resin wicker over a rust-free aluminum frame for an upscale aesthetic thats downright durable. Wrapped in high-performing Nuvella® fabric, the plush cushions are indulgently comfortable yet so carefree.
Includes sectional (with loveseat/ottoman) and coffee table;All-weather resin wicker handwoven over rust-free aluminum frame;Resin wood-look tabletop;Zippered cushions covered in high-performing Nuvella® fabric;All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester;Imported fabric and fill;Includes 2 throw pillows;Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water;Assembly required
Rust free aluminum frame. Resin wood look table top. High performance Nuvella fabric. Includes 2 throw pillows. Assembly required. Entire set packed in one carton.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.