25.50" W 20.00" D 40.00"
Soak up moments of joyful gatherings with the Catalyst Performance Velvet Dining Side Chairs - Set of 2. Abounding in luxe modernity and glam deco style, this dining chair set features vertical channel tufting and nailhead trim. These upholstered Parsons chairs are covered in soft, stain-resistant performance velvet and feature dense foam padding and a sinuous spring support system for a premium seating experience. A beautiful addition to the dining table, these velvet chairs can also serve as desk chairs or accent chairs in the living room. Includes non-marking foot caps. Assembly Required. Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: Two - Catalyst Channel Tufted Performance Velvet Dining Side Chairs - Set of 2
FINISH & MATERIAL
Pink | ?3.8mm no-sag spring+foam +fabric Y
Glam Deco Dining Chairs Stain-Resistant Performance Velvet Nailhead Trim Accents Dense Foam Padding Rubberwood Legs Sinuous Spring Support Chair Weight Capacity: 285 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 25.5"L x 20"W x 40"H Seat Dimensions: 18.5"L x 20"W x 19.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2.5"L x 20"W x 20.5"H Base Dimensions: 19"W x 22"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.