29.75" W 15.25" D 48.25"
For a modern take on beautiful classic furniture, look to the Carlton Collection. This bedroom collection is constructed from solid woods and veneers, and it's topped with a dark cappuccino finish to create a smooth, polished appeal. The upholstered bed totes long-lasting black vinyl, which forms a cool and subtle color scheme against the dark finish. The upholstery theme is carried through to the dresser mirror, which boasts a semi-cushioned frame. Silver knobs add a pop of color on the night stand, dresser, and chests. Each drawer is accommodated with English Dovetail joinery and center metal glides that generate stability and easy use of the drawer. Create a sophisticated look in your bedroom with the Carlton Collection.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.