45.00" W 27.00" D 17.00"
Raise the bar on modern farmhouse design with this lift-top coffee table. Sporting a rough-sawn wood grain effect, this table's handy spring-loaded mechanism brings the tabletop closer to you. This versatile table makes it easier than ever to eat, work or play from the comfort of your sofa.
Made of decorative laminate over engineered wood with rough-sawn wood grain effect;Lift-top design;Assembly required
Modern farmhouse design. Tables are made with a paper laminate featuring a replicated rough sawn wood grain and engineered wood substrate. Storage cocktail table features a sliding barn door and cross-buck end panels. Includes casters for mobility. Open shelf end table with cross-buck design. These items are designed to be flat pack RTA for express ship opportunity. Chair side end table has dual USB charging ports, for easy convenient charging.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.