85.00" W 99.00" D 99.00"
Capturing the character of classic Chesterfield design, the Cameron bed is dressed to impress. It features a roll-back design accentuated by deep button tufting and hand-applied nailhead trim. Upholstered in a high-performance, linen-inspired fabric, Cameron has an upholstered footboard and siderails complemented by tapered wood feet. | (1) BCAM#9000HB-DOW King Headboard 6/6 (Natural) | (1) BCAM#9020FBR-DOW King Footboard and Rails 6/6 (Natural)
FINISH & MATERIAL
Our master craftsman use skill and pride to hand tailor each bed. The result is a work of perfection that you will enjoy for years to come. | The 10" side rails are heavily padded for a softer look and feel. The bolts on the rail system provides extra stability. | Modesty Fabric Panel ensures you will never see the wall or floor between your mattress and headboard. | Premium slat system includes 5 cross bars with 11 floor leveling legs. Your bed will be secure and even on any floor surface.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.